Catfish with Tropical Fruit Salsa
By Recipes from Moms Like You
Try serving this delicious salsa over other types of fish and chicken too!
Category: Main Dishes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving:
- 1 can (15 1/4 oz.) tropical fruit salad, drained and chopped
1 can (8 oz.) low-sodium whole corn kernels, drained
1/4 cup red onions, chopped
2 Tbs. mild green chiles, diced
2 Tbs. fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
1 lb catfish, red snapper, or cod fillets
2 Tbs. lime juice, fresh
1/2 tsp. paprika
cilantro sprigs and lime wedges, for garnish
1. Coat the broiler pan with cooking spray. In a serving bowl, mix together the tropical fruit, corn, onion, chiles, and cilantro.
2. Arrange the fish fillets, skin side down, in the prepared broiler pan. Broil, 4 to 6 inches from the heat source, for 4 minutes; turn.
3. Brush with the lime juice and sprinkle with the paprika. Broil for 3 to 5 minutes longer, or until the fish flakes easily.
4. Transfer the fish to a platter and garnish with cilantro sprigs and lime wedges, if desired. Serve with the tropical fruit salsa.
- Total Fat:g
- Saturated Fat:g
- Dietary Fiber:g
- % of Calories from Fat:%
- Recipe Credit
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments