Ranch Style Spuds
By Fruits & Veggies - More Matters
Literally loaded with flavor!
- 1-1/2 lb small red potatoes (7-8 potatoes)
- 3 seconds of cooking oil spray
- 1-1/2 tsp. herb seasoning, no salt
- 2-1/2 cups diced tomatoes, divided
- 2 Tbsp. bacon bits, divided
- 2 cups chopped frozen broccoli
- 1-1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup buttermilk ranch dressing with bacon
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Wash potatoes and cut into ½ inch slices. Place in wide, shallow non-stick casserole dish, spray with cooking spray and toss with herb seasoning. Bake for 30 minutes. Add 2 cups of diced tomatoes, 1 tablespoon bacon bits, broccoli, lemon pepper and dressing. Lower oven temperature to 350° and bake for 20 minutes. Top with ½ cup diced tomato, Parmesan cheese and remaining bacon bits. Serve.
Each serving provides: An excellent source of vitamin C, and a good source of folate, potassium and fiber.
- Calories: 131
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Total Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Saturated Fat: 1.1g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- % of Calories from Fat: 33%
- Sodium: 205 mg
- Protein: 5g
- Recipe Credit
Recipe was developed for Produce for Better Health Foundation (PBH) by Chef Mark Goodwin CEC, CNC. This recipe meets PBH and Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) nutrition standards that maintain fruits and vegetables as healthy foods.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- 0 new comments