Great anytime, this taco salad will leave you satisfied!
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving:
- • 1 cn (15 oz.) libby’s whole kernel sweet corn, drained
• 1 cn (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 large tomato, chopped
• 1⁄3 c bottled ranch dressing
• 4 c tortilla chips
• 1 small head iceberg lettuce, cored and shredded (about 6 cups)
• 1 c shredded mexican blend cheese
In a large bowl, combine corn, black beans, tomato and ranch dressing.
Line a large bowl or platter with tortilla chips; layer lettuce, vegetable mixture and cheese, in that order, on top of chips.
- Total Fat:g
- Saturated Fat:g
- Dietary Fiber:g
- % of Calories from Fat:%
- Recipe Credit
- Recipe courtesy of Seneca
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments