Colorful Chopped Salad
Try this great recipe!
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving:
Ingredients• 1 cn (15.25 oz.) libby’s whole kernel sweet corn, drained
• 1 cn (15 oz.) garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 cn (14.5 oz.) libby’s cut green beans, drained and chopped
• 1 large red bell pepper, cored and chopped
• 1 small head iceberg lettuce, cored and chopped (about 6 cups)
• 1⁄3 bottled italian dressing
In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
Toss gently until well mixed.
Tip: Add chopped leftover ham, turkey or chicken.
- Carbohydrates: g
- Total Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Saturated Fat: g
- Dietary Fiber: g
- % of Calories from Fat: %
- Sodium: mg
- Protein: g
- Recipe Credit
Recipe courtesy of Seneca
Make a Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- 0 new comments
Showing 0 comments