Kicked-up Mac & Cheese
Add a little zest to this old favorite!
Ingredients• 1 package (14.5 oz.) macaroni and cheese dinner
• 1⁄2 c Milk
• 1⁄2 c butter, divided
• 1 cn (15.25 oz.) libby’s sweet peas, drained
• 1 cn (15 oz.) libby’s whole kernel sweet corn, drained
• 1 jar (4 oz.) diced pimentos, drained
• 1 1⁄2 c panko bread crumbs
Prepare macaroni and cheese with milk and 1/4 cup butter, following package directions.
Gently stir in peas, corn and pimentos.
Place in a 3-quart casserole dish.
Melt remaining 1/4 cup butter, mix with breadcrumbs and sprinkle evenly over casserole.
Place under broiler about 2 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Carbohydrates: g
- Total Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Saturated Fat: g
- Dietary Fiber: g
- % of Calories from Fat: %
- Sodium: mg
- Protein: g
- Recipe Credit
Recipe courtesy of Seneca
- 0 new comments