Daikon Radish Roast
By Fruits & Veggies - More Matters
This delicious side dish will go great with any meat!
- 3 daikon radishes
- 16 oz. bag of baby carrots
- 1 whole onion
- 1 fresh garlic clove
- 1.5 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly drizzle 1 Tbsp. olive oil over a flat baking pan.
3. Peel daikon radishes and cut into slices that are a quarter inch thick. Spread slices evenly on baking pan.
4. Chop onion into big chunks and evenly spread onion chunks and carrots along with the radish on the baking pan.
5. Mash clove of garlic and place on top of vegetables.
6. Season vegetables with salt and pepper and drizzle additional olive oil.
7. Bake in oven for about 45-60 minutes.
- Total Fat:6g
- Saturated Fat:1g
- Dietary Fiber:7g
- % of Calories from Fat:31%
- Recipe Credit
- 3 new comments