Quick 'n Easy Pumpkin Soup
By 30 Minutes or Less
This delicious soup is extremely easy to make and great for the fall season.
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1/2
- 16 oz. 100 % pureed pumpkin, unsalted
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2-3 tsp. artificial sweetener (sucralose)
- dash of salt
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup skim milk
- Combine broth, spices, and pumpkin in a saucepot over MEDIUM heat.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Slowly add milk and heat through, careful not to boil.
Add sweetener to taste.
- Calories: 70
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Total Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Dietary Fiber: 3g
- % of Calories from Fat: 5%
- Sodium: 480 mg
- Protein: 4g
- Recipe Credit
Produce for Better Health Foundation