Quick 'n Easy Pumpkin Soup
By 30 Minutes or Less
This delicious soup is extremely easy to make and great for the fall season.
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1/2
- 16 oz. 100 % pureed pumpkin, unsalted
- 2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2-3 tsp. artificial sweetener (sucralose)
- dash of salt
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup skim milk
- Combine broth, spices, and pumpkin in a saucepot over MEDIUM heat.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Slowly add milk and heat through, careful not to boil.
Add sweetener to taste.
- Total Fat:0g
- Saturated Fat:0g
- Dietary Fiber:3g
- % of Calories from Fat:5%
- Recipe Credit
- Produce for Better Health Foundation
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments