Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
By 30 Minutes or Less
Ranch dressing give this favorite pasta dish that extra boost of tangy flavor kids love.
- 8 oz Whole wheat macaroni pasta
- 4 cups Broccoli fresh broccoli florets
- 4 fluid oz Light ranch salad dressing
- 4 fluid oz Fat free half and half
- 2 oz Fat free cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 lb Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Add broccoli during last 4 minutes of cooking.
While the pasta is cooking, mix ranch dressing, half & half, cream cheese, and parmesan cheese until smooth.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-heat. Cook chicken until golden brown.
Add drained cooked pasta and broccoli to chicken.
Stir in sauce mixture and heat through.
Sprinkle with fresh crackled pepper if desired and serve.
- Calories: 493
- Carbohydrates: 53g
- Total Fat: 15 g
- Cholesterol: 78mg
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Dietary Fiber: 7g
- % of Calories from Fat: 28%%
- Sodium: 568 mg
- Protein: 38g
- Recipe Credit
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressings Produce for Better Health Foundation Recipes
- 0 new comments