By 30 Minutes or Less
Serve this quick and easy recipe as a healthy snack or lunch. The ranch dressing makes a great substitute for tahini, used in traditional hummus.
Category: Main Dishes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 2
- 16 oz can of garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup Light ranch dressing
- 3 Tbsp Warm water
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 cup Red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
- 4 4-inch pitas, cut into wedges
Combine garbanzo beans, salad dressing, water, lemon juice, and garlic into food processor. Process until smooth.
Serve as dip with pepper strips, carrots, and pita wedges.
- Total Fat:9.4g
- Saturated Fat:0.7g
- Dietary Fiber:8.1g
- % of Calories from Fat:30%
- Recipe Credit
- Recipe created by Produce for Better Health Foundation
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments