By 30 Minutes or Less
The delicous dressing provides a new twist for your favorite salad!
2 cups salad greens of your choice
1 cup chopped vegetables (tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, green beans)
1 cup pinapple chunks, canned in light syrup, drained
1/4 cup Dynamite Dressing
2 Tablespoons raisins or dried cranberries
2 Tablespoons chopped nuts, any kind
1/4 cup nonfat yogurt, fruit-flavored
1 Tablespoon orange juice
1 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- To make the Dynamite Dressing: mix all ingredients and refigerate until ready to serve.
- Mix the Dynamite Dressing and chopped vegetables.
- Put salad greens on a large platter or salad bowl.
- Top salad greens with vegetable and dressing mixture.
- Top with raisins and nuts and serve.
- Total Fat:2.5g
- Saturated Fat:0g
- Dietary Fiber:2g
- % of Calories from Fat:22.5%
- Recipe Credit
- Courtesy of California 5 A Day
- 3 new comments