Fruit Salad with Jicama
By 30 Minutes or Less
Jicama is a Mexican turnip and adds a lots of fiber to this fruit salad!
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1
1 small Jicama
2 cups Watermelon, cut into pieces
1 small Papaya
1 tsp Lime or Orange juice
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Chili powder
- Wash, peel, and cut jicama into thin slices.
- Wash, peel, and cut the rest of the fruit into slices of medium sized pieces.
- On a large plate, arrange the fruit. Sprinkle with lime or orange juice.
- In a small bowl, mix the salt and chili powder. Sprinkle over the fruit and serve.
- Total Fat:0g
- Saturated Fat:0g
- Dietary Fiber:5g
- % of Calories from Fat:0%
- Recipe Credit
- Courtesy of the Oregon State University Extension Service
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments