Sauteed Spinach & Mushrooms
By 30 Minutes or Less
This zesty side dish is ready in 20 mintues!
Category: Side Dishes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1/2
1/2 lb Mushrooms, fresh, sliced
1/2 lb Spinach, fresh, washed and dried
2 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
Juice of half of a Lemon
2 Tbsp Olive oil
- heat 10-inch saute pan to medium heat.
- Add olive oil and mushrooms and toss. Cook until mushrooms have given up their water and almost start to stick to pan.
- Add 1 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend.
- Toss in spinach and stir-fry until spinach is cooked down to half the volume.
- Sprinkle with remaining Mrs. Dash. Toss with lemon juice.
- Calories: 87
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Total Fat: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- % of Calories from Fat: 67%
- Sodium: 48 mg
- Protein: 3g
- Recipe Credit
Courtesy of Mrs. Dash