By 30 Minutes or Less
This isn't your average coleslaw. It is light, flavorful, and ready in a flash!
Category: Side Dishes
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 1/2
- 1 pound shredded cabbage (1 16oz bag of coleslaw mix)
- 1 can mandarin oranges (11 oz., drained)
- 1/2 cup peanuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
1. Mix together coleslaw mix, nuts, and mandarin oranges in large bowl.
2. Stir in the Italian dressing and soy sauce.
- Total Fat:2.5g
- Saturated Fat:0g
- Dietary Fiber:1g
- % of Calories from Fat:4%
- Recipe Credit
- Maryland Food Supplement Nutrition Education program
Make a Comment:
- 3 new comments
Showing 3 comments