- 5 oz (about 4 dozen medium) unsalted tortilla chips
- 1 can (9.75 oz) white premium chunk chicken breast in water, drained
- 1 cup drained and rinsed canned pinto beans
- 1 cup drained canned diced tomatoes with jalapenos
- 3 ounces pepper jack cheese, shredded (about 3/4 cup)
Arrange chips on a large, microwave-safe platter.
Break the chicken in pieces and scatter over the chips. Scatter the beans over the chicken and the tomatoes over the beans. Top with an even layer of cheese and microwave at full-power until the cheese is melted, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Carbohydrates: g
- Total Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Saturated Fat: g
- Dietary Fiber: g
- % of Calories from Fat: %
- Sodium: mg
- Protein: g
- Recipe Credit
Recipe courtesy of Canned Food Alliance
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- 0 new comments