Spinach Pesto Pasta
By 30 Minutes or Less
Try this fresh and vibrant spinach pesto pasta dish tonight!
8 ounces fettuccine
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove, minced
1 cup basil leaves, stems removed
3 cups fresh spinach
1/2 cup low-fat, low-sodium chicken broth
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 tsp black pepper
1 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain and place in large mixing bowl.
- In a blender add oil, garlic, spinach, basil, chicken broth, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper.
- Blend until leaves are well-blended.
- Pour sauce over pasta. Mix until well coated.
- Add beans and red bell pepper. Stir gently and serve.
- Total Fat:6g
- Saturated Fat:2g
- Dietary Fiber:8g
- % of Calories from Fat:15%
- Recipe Credit
- Centers for Disease Control
- 3 new comments