Zesty Skillet Zucchini
By 30 Minutes or Less
This side dish is packed full of vegetables and is sure to be a family favorite!
1/2 cup Tomato juice, low sodium
1/4 tsp Black pepper
1 Onion, medium
1 Tomato, medium
1 cup Mushrooms, canned, rinsed and drained
2 Zucchini, medium
1 tsp Basil
- Peel and chop the onion into small pieces.
- Chop the tomato.
- Drain and rinse the mushrooms.
- Cut zucchini into small slices.
- Place the tomato juice and pepper in a skillet or pan. Cook on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the onion, tomato, and mushrooms.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchini. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Calories: 40
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Total Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- % of Calories from Fat: 0%
- Sodium: 130 mg
- Protein: 2g
- Recipe Credit
Courtesy of The Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Program
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- 0 new comments