This is one of our own Fruits & Veggies—More Matters® recipes. It meets the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s strict nutrition guidelines as a healthy recipe.
Category: Side Dishes
Cups of Fruits and Vegetables per Serving: ½
½ lb Mushrooms, fresh, sliced
½ lb Spinach, fresh, washed and dried
2 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
Juice of half of a Lemon
2 Tbsp Olive oil
- heat 10-inch saute pan to medium heat.
- Add olive oil and mushrooms and toss. Cook until mushrooms have given up their water and almost start to stick to pan.
- Add 1 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend.
- Toss in spinach and stir-fry until spinach is cooked down to half the volume.
- Sprinkle with remaining Mrs. Dash. Toss with lemon juice.
Credit: Courtesy of Mrs. Dash
|Nutritional Information per Serving|
|Calories: 87||Carbohydrates: 4g|
|Total Fat: 7g||Cholesterol: 0mg|
|Saturated Fat: 1g||Dietary Fiber: 2g|
|% of Calories from Fat: 67%||Sodium: 48mg|