5 Healthy Dishes Kids Will Love – Hold On To Summer!
- Parfait. Kids can beat the heat with this nutrient-dense berry parfait. Recipe: Purple Party Parfait
- Corn on the Cob. Kids love corn and they love corn on the cob. Enjoy as a side or snack. How to Cook Corn on the Cob
- Fruit Pops. Pour fruit juice or fruit purée into ice pop molds. If you don’t have molds, use paper cups with wooden craft sticks for holders. Freeze for several hours until completely frozen.
- Pasta. Versatile and easy to make, cook pasta and toss with chopped vegetables (e.g. tomatoes, broccoli, onion, pepper) and Italian dressing. Or try our quick and easy pasta recipe. Yum! Recipe: Pasta with No-cook Tomato Sauce
- Sandwiches. Increase your veggie intake with our scrumptious sandwich recipes. Let your kids help prepare their meal and you’ll find they’re more apt to eat their creation. Recipes: Chicken Vegetable Salad Sandwich | Vegetable Rainbow Wrap
|Ways to Add Fruits & Veggies to Your Meals|
|Low-Fat & Low-Calorie Dishes & Desserts|
Video Center: Fruit & Veggie Selection, Storage, Preparation
Ask The Expert about Fruits & Vegetables
Cooking with Your Kids
Fresh, Frozen, Canned, Dried and 100% Juice: It All Matters
Fruit & Vegetable Nutrition Database