5 Healthy Dishes Kids Will Love: Summer 2015
- Penne Pasta Pomodoro. Kids love pasta and you will love the simplicity of this dish. It’s easy to make and is packed full of vitamin C and fiber. Recipe: Penne Pasta Pomodoro
- Parfaits. A great way to add more fruits to your kid’s diet. Healthy parfaits are any combination of yogurt, fruit, nuts and cereal layered in a cup. Let your kids be adventurous and make their own or try these great recipes: Purple Party Parfait or Tropical Sunrise Parfait.
- Ranch Style Spuds. Add some spice to potato night by infusing them with a little bit of ranch flavor…who can resist! Recipe: Ranch Style Spuds
- Dips. Kids like to dip. Forget offering vegetables with a side of ranch dressing. Take a stab at something new and healthier such as Peanut Hummus & Vegetables or Carrot Dip.
- Corn on the Cob. Create a new family summer favorite: Corn on the Cob w/ Chili Lime Butter. Let the kids help mix the butter and listen to praises for making something new everyone likes!
|Ways to Add Fruits & Veggies to Your Meals|
|Low-Fat & Low-Calorie Dishes & Desserts|
Video Center: Fruit & Veggie Selection, Storage, Preparation
Ask The Expert about Fruits & Vegetables
Cooking with Your Kids
Fresh, Frozen, Canned, Dried and 100% Juice: It All Matters
Fruit & Vegetable Nutrition Database