5 Healthy Dishes Kids Will Love: Holidays 2015
- Turkey & Apple Panini. Use up thinly sliced turkey in this sandwich that kids will love. Recipe: Turkey & Apple Panini
- Sweet Blueberry Quesadillas. Make these for kids of all ages for breakfast or dessert. Serve alongside scrambled eggs filled with veggies or serve with a dollop of whip cream and sliced strawberries. However you do it, you can’t go wrong. Recipe: Sweet Blueberry Quesadillas
- Smoothies. Keep hungry kids out of your hair while you are trying to prepare for dinner by making them quick smoothies. It will satisfy their hungry tummies and if old enough, they can make it themselves. Enjoy fall produce in Cran-licious Smoothie or in an Apple Smoothie.
- Kid Approved Sides. Don’t forget to offer healthy side dishes that kids approve of. Try Crazy Curly Broccoli Bake, Tasty Tots, or Lychees Fruit Cocktail.
- Boat Loads of Fruit. Change this fun side dish into a festive theme. Cut out paper leaves and glue onto Popsicle sticks. Insert into fruit bowls and voila, instant fun. Recipe: Boat Loads of Fruit
|Ways to Add Fruits & Veggies to Your Meals|
|Low-Fat & Low-Calorie Dishes & Desserts|
Video Center: Fruit & Veggie Selection, Storage, Preparation
Ask The Expert about Fruits & Vegetables
Cooking with Your Kids
Fresh, Frozen, Canned, Dried and 100% Juice: It All Matters
Fruit & Vegetable Nutrition Database