Connect & follow
Join Our Mailing List

new signup button

Ask the Expert Archive

hello i neeed information in spanish please, i have child the 8 years old with obese, and need help for nutritional plan. thanks, Sandra Neira

You can plan your child’s diet (in Spanish) at A Registered Dietitian would be able to help you. Try to find one at your local hospital or by clicking here.

  • Comments (0)
Make a Comment:
  • 0 new comments
Showing 0 comments

Comments are closed.

Today's Top 10 Lists

The Expert: Wendy Reinhardt Kapsak, MS, RDN, is the President and CEO of the Produce for Better Health (PBH) Foundation. At PBH, she guides the Foundation’s efforts to advance the overall effort of increasing fruit and vegetable consumption.
Read Her Full Bio

Leave Your Feedback