Connect & follow
Join Our Mailing List

new signup button

hi..can u helpe me to loss wieght to meet a healthy wieght and i want to tell u that the overweight is in my hip and thigh?helpe me pls:”(thank you…:)

The best approach is through a healthy diet based using one of the reputable diet programs such as Weight Watchers, or seeing a dietitian who can create a plan for you.  Using will also provide you with guidelines, and you can create an individual plan.

 You can’t necessarily guarantee that weight will be lost from a certain part of your body.   However, through a well-rounded exercise program in combination with calorie management, you will be more likely to see some changes in specific areas of your body.  Such a program includes:

  •  ‘cardio’ exercise, like brisk walking;

  • strength exercises, which would also help with toning different areas; and  
  • stretching exercises to maintain flexibility.    

You may be able to find classes through local sources such as community college adult offerings, or you can consult exercise/fitness books.  A personal trainer or joining a gym are other options, although they more expensive. To find a registered dietitian in your area, click here for the American Dietetic Association’s “Find a Nutrition Professional”. Best of luck to you—be sure to keep checking our website for lots of recipes, tips and suggestions on incorporating colorful fruits and veggies into your meals and snacks!








  • Comments (0)
Make a Comment:
  • 0 new comments
Showing 0 comments

Comments are closed.

    Leave Your Feedback