Q. Hi my name is Dora and I am a student at Glossop High School. I’m currently studying year 12 health, looking at a lifestyle contract. My lifestyle change is to eat more fruit and vegetables. I have formulated some questions which will help with my research.1. What is the recommended fruit and veg intake?. Does not having fruit and vegetables effect your health, how so?. When are the benefits of eating fruit and vegetables?. How do I know if I’m getting the nutrients I need?. What are some ways to eat more fruit and vegetables?. How can fruit and vegetables help me manage my weight?. Any other information.Thanks, In regards Dora.
A. You came to the right place for your research project. The links below will help you navigate around our website to address your questions.
- What is the recommended fruit and vegetable intake?
- Does not eating fruits and vegetables affect your health and how so?
- What are the benefits of eating fruits and vegetables?
- How do I know if I’m getting the nutrients I need?
- What are some ways to eat more fruit and vegetables?
- How can fruits and vegetables help manage my weight?