Connect & follow
Join Our Mailing List

new signup button

Ask the Expert Archive

I have high bloodpresure, RA and I,m overweight how much do I eat of Cal. Fat Salt and sugar. my bmi is 31

You could use the services of a Registered Dietitian. You might try finding one at your local hospital, or you can find one in your area by clicking here.

  • Comments (0)
Make a Comment:

  • 0 new comments
Showing 0 comments

Today's Top 10 Lists

The Expert: Dr. Elizabeth Pivonka, a mother of two and a registered dietitian, shares years of experience in getting people to eat more fruits and veggies.Read Her Full Bio

Leave Your Feedback