Sweet and Savory Raisin Tapenade
Traditional tapenades can be high in sodium, but not this version, with its base of raisins. Spread on crackers or pita bread as a snack or appetizer, or as part of a tapas-inspired meal. Makes a great portable lunch.
Appetizers, Dips & Salsa
Cups of Fruits & Vegetables per Serving: 0.5
- Place tapenade ingredients in food processor.
- Run until raisins, olives, and walnuts are finely chopped. (Can be made ahead and refrigerated.)
- Serve with Melba rounds or pita wedges.
- Calories: 250
- Carbohydrates: 49g
- Total Fat: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- % of Calories from Fat: 22%
- Sodium: 220 mg
- Protein: 5g
- Recipe Credit
- Recipe courtesy of California Raisins & Juice Products Association.
- Comments (0)