By 30 Minutes or Less
This cauliflower side dish is packed with flavor and nutrition!
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
Olive oil or canola cooking spray
lemon pepper seasoning (salt-free)
1 red onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 shallots, cut into quarters
Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put cauliflower florets in single layer on cookie sheet or baking dish. Add red onion, shallot and garlic.
- Spray with cooking spray and stir to coat. Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 25 minutes, or until cauliflower is fork-tender and slightly browned. Stir once during the baking.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and put back into the oven for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Calories: 68
- Carbohydrates: 14g
- Total Fat: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Saturated Fat: 0.2g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.7g
- % of Calories from Fat: 8%
- Sodium: 65 mg
- Protein: 4.5g
- Recipe Credit
- University of Florida / IFAS Sarasota County Extension
- Comments (0)